Sunday, October 23, 2011

April Showers!!!

Its April that means Easter!!! But the first of the month I caught Jasen playing with Mckenlys pretty castle. I don't mind this at all, it is good for him. It was just really cute.


Easter is here, the kids were so excited. Jasen got to help Mckenly color eggs.


All Jasen wanted was candy! Mckenly loved looking for the eggs. We went to Grandma Ewell's Saturday. They had a ball.


Me around seven months pregnant.


The next day was Easter, they were excited that the Easter bunny brought them pillow pets.


Then off to Grandma and papa Dorius. They never got enough of finding eggs.


I just had to get a pic of Grandma's flower!


The rest of our April was great. I am so grateful and blessed. I don't where I would be without my kids.
(Sorry not sure what happened on some of the text. I could remove the link to it. If you know how to fix it, just let me know. Thanks)

No comments:

Post a Comment