Wednesday, November 9, 2011

May Again! (sorry forgot some items)

During May, we also got the privilege to attend Tamera & Mike Brown's Wedding. So much fun! It was a great day.


In February Greg surprised me with a gift. He was in wood shop at school and he made me a bassinet for Calvin (and more I hope in the future). I was in love the moment I saw it.


It was so good that it was put in a UVU Wood Shop Show and Greg received 3rd place. Don't worry the school spelled his name wrong, but Greg fixed it.


Here are some of the other projects Greg completed in Wood Shop. First shelves for the kids. Second picture is the door of his spice cabinet.


Greg is happy, he has decided to get a Minor Degree in Wood Shop/Cabinetry. I just keeping telling him I will support him in whatever he chooses.

No comments:

Post a Comment