Sunday, December 26, 2010

BiG NeWs!!!!!

Well, lets see about 6 weeks ago Greg and I found out something that will change our lives. We are very excited! The kids are happy. (Far as I know!) We are PREGNANT!!!!Number 3 is on its way. We are due July 4th 2011! Wow a Holiday. I am hoping it is not that day, but we will see! We told our family and some friends on Thanksgiving. This is how we shared the news...

Jasen had this printed on his shirt and wore it all day to all our family events. It was fun to see everyone's reactions! We are not going to find out what the gender of the baby is. It came as a surprise so it is going to stay a surprise till the end!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Im sooo excited for you guys!!! I cant till the end to know what it is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I think that's fun that you're going to wait to find out the gender - since you've already got one of each it will be exciting!!! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete