Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Busy Life!

I have been really bad at blogging. I love searching other blogs, but I never get around to posting on mine! One day I will be better, but today is not the day. Hehe... Just a update on our life. We have been enjoying everyday as it comes. In January we went to a new play ground in Park City. It is called Monkey Mountain. (my parents are friends with the owners) It was the grand opening we went to. The kids had a blast.

Cameron and Caleb tagged along. Mckenly loved that.
Cameron and Jasen just ran around and did their own thing.


After that we had our ultrasound of the Baby. The Baby is healthy as could be. We couldn't ask for anything better. The kids are super excited. Jasen is in love with my belly, and Mckenly has a pretend baby in her tummy. lol

Still planning on having this child July 4th. We will just see what happens.

I love the way kids learn and grow up. Mckenly has gotten a sassy attitude and Jasen is a copycat. But they love each other so much. They play okay together on most days. Hehe..


This past week we had the joy of going to the zoo with Norm, Amber, Millie and all the kids. Pictures are coming, stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I love them! They are so cute! Do you know if the baby is a boy or a girl? I am so excited to come to the hospital and do photos for you! Your family is my favorite. :) I love you guys so much!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better brother and sister in law. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammie. I am excited for you to come take pictures!

    ReplyDelete